Where To Buy an iPhone 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where To Buy an iPhone 4

The iPhone 4 is coming and you want one in your hands as soon as humanly possible. Upgrades! Retail outlets! Pre-sales! It's all a bit overwhelming. Take a deep breath: here's where you can pre-order your new iPhone.

Some things to note:
    • All of the locations below offer pre-order, starting tomorrow, except for Walmart, which will just have the new iPhone on launch day.
    • Apple.com is the only place to pre-order online. Update: Apparently you can pre-order online at AT&T starting tomorrow as well.
    • AT&T and Apple are the only two of the bunch that sounded confident that you could get your iPhone 4 shipped to your house on the 24th, saving you from potential soul- and body-crushing line experiences on launch day.
    • Best Buy's $50 down payment is in the form of a gift card, so if you change your mind between tomorrow and the 24th, you won't be out any cash.
    • Prices, as previously stated, are $199 for 16GB and $299 for 32GB for the upgrade eligible; $399 and $499 respectively for an early upgrade.

Apple
    When and where do I order: At any Apple Store tomorrow at opening or on Apple's website
    When do I get it: On the 24th, at the Apple Store at which you reserved it, or shipped to your house or business.
    When do I pay: On the 24th when you pick it up

AT&T
    When and where do I order: At AT&T's site or In-store at any iPhone-selling AT&T retail location starting tomorrow at opening
    When do I get it: on the 24th, at that AT&T location or shipped to your home or business (it'll arrive on the 24th).
    When do I pay: In full tomorrow when you pre-order

Best Buy
    When and where do I order: In-store at any Best Buy location starting tomorrow at opening
    When do I get it: On the 24th, during an appointment they'll call you to set up a few days before
    When do I pay $50 tomorrow, which goes to a gift card redeemable toward the full price paid on the 24th.

RadioShack
    When and where do I order: In-store at any RadioShack location starting tomorrow morning
    When do I get it: In that store on the 24th
    When do I pay: $50 down payment tomorrow, the rest on the 24th

Walmart
    When and where do I order: In-store at any Walmart location starting on the 24th—no pre-orders
    When do I get it: Right when you buy it
    When do I pay: Right when you walk in

Source: gizmodo.com

Hell, I might buy 2 lol

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X