No announcement yet.

Dr. Dre Eminem and Obie Trice respond to Ja Rule in "Body Guard" Download Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Dre Eminem and Obie Trice respond to Ja Rule in "Body Guard" Download Here

Dr. Dre, Eminem and Obie Trice have responded to Ja Rule's recent disses. In the song "Body Guard," Tupac is once again draged into the beef, this time by Dre himself.

"And pussy, you're not Pac, I knew him
    Pac was a real *****, you're just a fucking insult to him
    It's too bad we had to fall out before he passed
    Because if he could see this shit now, he'd be whooping your ass
    "-Dr Dre

Download the song here "Body Guard"

Now this is what I'm talking about. This is a tight ass diss. The beat is off the fucking chain. This is some beat box shit right here.

Comment

I'm loving this beat. Dre had some funny disses...

"This little ***** Ja Rule talkin bout he gonna slap me,
      ***** please, you better jump and swing up to hit me in the knees"

LOL funny shit

Comment

Haha

OMG, You gotta be stupid to try to diss these people! Ja isnt shit! What he think he is? I think that Ja Rule is a fucking idiot for shooting 50 cent up. Why the fuck is tha rule still "trying" to fuck with these guys? I could slaughter that bitch myself, n he fuckin with em? DUHHHHH. WHO PRODUCED EM U DUM FUCK? hmmmmm. DRE!!!!!!! Ja Rule can and WILL not beat these people! Ja Rules career is falling down the drain because he decides to keep taking this shit on and on and on.... THIS SONG WAS FUCKING GREAT! FUNNY SHIT! keep em coming!!!!!!!!! i give it a 8.5 out of 10! Ja rules best was prolly only a 6.1!

Comment

Originally posted by lilflip696969
          OMG, You gotta be stupid to try to diss these people! Ja isnt shit! What he think he is? I think that Ja Rule is a fucking idiot for shooting 50 cent up. Why the fuck is tha rule still "trying" to fuck with these guys? I could slaughter that bitch myself, n he fuckin with em? DUHHHHH. WHO PRODUCED EM U DUM FUCK? hmmmmm. DRE!!!!!!! Ja Rule can and WILL not beat these people! Ja Rules career is falling down the drain because he decides to keep taking this shit on and on and on.... THIS SONG WAS FUCKING GREAT! FUNNY SHIT! keep em coming!!!!!!!!! i give it a 8.5 out of 10! Ja rules best was prolly only a 6.1!
          :gayalarm:

Comment

shut tha fuck up! u are older than me yet more....how shall i say this...IMMATURE!!!

that really took alot of talent ta post a pic!

Comment

lmfao!!!!! rich :kiss: ard simmons???

Comment

Originally posted by lilflip696969
                shut tha fuck up! u are older than me yet more....how shall i say this...IMMATURE!!!

that really took alot of talent ta post a pic!

Comment

I like the gay alarm, but any ways, this song is pretty nice. The only bad thing is that you know Dre didn't write those lyrics. What a shame...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X