White Supremacist Group Targets Ludacris, Chingy, David Banner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Supremacist Group Targets Ludacris, Chingy, David Banner

A white supremacist group in Casper, Wyoming is questioning the upcoming appearance of rappers Ludacris, Chingy and David Banner.

The National Alliance handed out over 2,500 fliers with images of Mystikal, recently sentenced to six years in prison for sex crimes.

"Over a month ago, the city welcomed the rapist rapper Mystikal," the flyer reads. "Now the city is throwing the red carpet down for another black rapper. Why are we allowing this violent diversity to be forced in our city?"

The flyers were created by the local chapter and were approved by The National Alliance's headquarters.

The National Alliance said they despised all rappers, including white ones, because they promote a criminal culture.

The Mayor of Casper ridiculed The National Alliance's rhetoric, saying "to blame a whole group for the crimes of one person is outrageous."

Ludacris, Chingy and David Banner will appear at the Casper Events Center on February 21.

Source: allhiphop.com

haha good i hate chingy hes a ***

Comment

nah, nah......i aint feeling any of the negativity.

Comment

Originally posted by Cakes
        Hate him cause you don't like he's music, not because he's Black.

Comment

Not cool

Real cute Cakes. Lets start sticking up for the KKK

But any ways, this group is pathetic. Just because one rapper does something stupid does not mean every rapper is the same kind of person. Look at Common for example.

Comment

well i hate chingy for any reason possible

Comment

Originally posted by Cakes
              Are you still mad because chingy was fucking you in the ass and didn't give you a reach around?

Comment

"reach around"...sorry fruit im not familiar with your homoerotic terms go swallow bananas at the supermaret or something, or maybe some jelly beans so you'd kno what its liek to suck your own dick

Comment

That's Crazy

Racism is such a waste of time. Ignorance is the basis of racism, and is a cancer that truely needs to be removed from our society. Hopefully in the not so distant future we can stop spending money on bombs and missiles, and start using more money as a mechanism to promote education. Thus reducing the amount of ignorant people.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X