This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Game says beef with Joe Budden is still on

AllHipHop.com recently reported that the beef between Joe Budden and The Game has been squashed, but The Game recently posted up an announcement in the forum on his official website.

"My beef with Hoe Buddens is not squashed, so fuck what you read on other websites or heard in the streets," The Game said. "Fuck Joe Budden for the rest of his life and that's straight out the horse's mouth."

"For you Go-Go Budden dickriders, go to Budden's website and see if he'll take the time to holler at cha in his own forum," he continued. "He won't, because he's a ****** fraudulent rapper with female tendencies."

"I flew all the way to New York the day after he dropped his diss record," The Game said. "Because on his joint he told me to come to New Jersey or he'd meet me at Roscoe's, so I went to New York and took over Hot 97 for two days smashing that *****."

"Then I ran up on him at the Desert Storm offices and he bitch'd up like an eight-year-old little girl in the middle of a gang shoot out," he continued. "So me imposing harm on this ***** would've been like beating on a dead dog."

"He never wanted no drama from the jump," he said. "He never expected me to fly to New York the next day and run up on them. Now that's gangsta! Fuck Joe Budden."

Source: streethop

game didnt write that

Comment

^^Thank's for bringing up yet another old ass thread. Do you just search for old pointless threads to bring up? Damn bro gimmie a break.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X