Lil Kim Pleads Not Guilty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Kim Pleads Not Guilty

Lil Kim pleaded not guilty to charges that she lied to a grand jury about a daylight shoot-out in Manhattan that left one man wounded.

Kim is free on $500,000 bond, after surrendering in a federal court in New York. Kim's attorney called the charges baseless.

She refused to comment on the charges, which allegedly stem from a dispute between her and rapper Foxy Brown, who was not present at the scene of the shooting outside of Hot 97's offices.

Also charged were Kim's manager Damion Butler, bodyguard Suif Jackson and a friend, Monique Dopwell, who all pleaded innocent as well.

Prosecutors allege that Kim refused to tell police the identities of anyone that was with her at the radio station.

She testified on three occasions before a federal grand jury that Butler was not at the radio station the day of the shooting and that she didn't know Jackson.

Prosecutors pointed to album notes, in which she thanked Jackson and claimed that all three were members of Junior M.A.F.I.A.

Source: allhiphop.com

Re: Lil Kim Pleads Not Guilty

yeah

girl I know who lives in atlanta and works for victoria secret.. I guess lil kim was supposed to be coming in and they made it so the store was locked down just for kim to shop and she never showed up because of the above court appearance

my friend was all hyped I guess to meet her and it never happened

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X