Mack 10 Denies T-Boz Allegations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack 10 Denies T-Boz Allegations

Dedrick “Mack 10” Rolison’s attorney has issued a statement denying charges surrounding his divorce from Tionne “T-Boz” Watkins.

Watkins is seeking to divorce the rapper, claiming that he was abusive, unfaithful and threatened her life.

She received a restraining order against Rolison, who is not allowed within 100 yards of her.

"To be clear about what has happened in the case so far, each time Mr. Rolison has requested relief, he has prevailed," Randall M. Kessler of Kessler & Schwarz, P.C. said in a statement. "Mr. Rolison refuses to bad mouth his wife, but he wants it to be clear that the allegations about him were untrue and that the above facts should make that clear."

T-Boz is seeking full custody of their 3-year-old daughter, Chase Anela and filed papers saying Rolison could not see his daughter.

A court granted Rolison permission to see his child without supervision.

Source: allhiphop.com

Aye, Mack 10 my boi. But I'm not gonna say he did or didn't harm T-Boz cuz jus about any gangsta ***** would do something stupid in life. An Mack 10 can surely do some damage. But he still my *****, till he's old and retired.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X