New Edition comes back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Edition comes back

The Old 1980's R&B group New Edition has made a comeback with they're new single "Hot 2 nite" off they're Album "One Love". Record company Bad Boy, has given reporters an interview with the group. They said that they'll be having a worldwide tour. An that their is always gonna be a 6th microphone, in which if Bobby Brown returns he can just come on back whenever he feels to.

Question is: Should Bobby come back.
    Should Bobby just stay away.
    Should New Edition check Bobby's status first.
    a:3:{i:8;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:8;s:6:"nodeid";s:5:"32296";s:5:"title";s:27:"Should let Bobby come back?";s:5:"votes";i:0;s:6:"voters";a:0:{}}i:9;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:9;s:6:"nodeid";s:5:"32296";s:5:"title";s:35:"New Edition should turn Bobby down?";s:5:"votes";i:1;s:6:"voters";a:1:{i:0;s:3:"451";}}i:10;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:10;s:6:"nodeid";s:5:"32296";s:5:"title";s:59:"New Edition should check Bobby's status before coming back?";s:5:"votes";i:1;s:6:"voters";a:1:{i:0;s:3:"264";}}}
    0%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Bishops; 08-05-2004, 9:25 AM.

They should check to see if Bobby has his stuff together.

Comment

Honestly, I feel ya on having them come back after checking his status because the original group was so good. They had some good hits when I was growing up. But me choosing that they turn Bobby down, was because I felt he was to caught up in drugs. But it would be nice to see them come back together.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X