Quick ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick ?

Alright, all of you hip hop heads should be aware of this rapper called The Game, Dr Dres newest Compton cat.....

Well I've listened to The Game and well I think hes pretty good, but something that bothered me was when he said he was a "blood", well in this recent pic of him and Joe Budden I saw, Game is wearing all blue, if this was the case, why they hell is he claiming a gang, if hes going to go out and false flag, whats the point of sayin im a blood?, can someone help me here?!?!?

If Games frontin on shit, who else is?
    Reguardless they still make good music, that new Game wit Easy E is bangin

"Ole ***** E still cruisin"

Honestly, he looked out of place in "Warrior". Cuz he didn't look like he should be part of G-unit. Everyone else was wearing black. This ***** wearing red-n-shit. But yeah his raps be hard but its just he looks outta place. I really don't think he should be in g-unit. Actually G-unit should just stay with the original peeps they started with.

Comment

Some Bloods are cool with Crips. Hell some Crips wear brown, its weird like that.

Comment

it was just odd to me........aint to much gang banger shit around here

we have more red rags up here in cinci anyway

Comment

????

man how do yall get custom images as ur avatar

the pics yall got to choose from everyone already has

Comment

Originally posted by Harmon
            man how do yall get custom images as ur avatar

the pics yall got to choose from everyone already has
            What like a picture you want for yourself? A picture noone has already?

Comment

yeah man....like you got wheezi up there and its not on the avatar list

Comment

Oh, I told McBain what avatar picture I would like. An he told me to find a picture of who ever I want. An send it to him through E-mail. An he'll help you out. Just e-mail McBain on what ya wanna do. Cuz McBain be lookin' out for his peeps. So I got mad respect for McBain doing that. But yeah talk to McBain. He'll give you instructions on how to set up your own custom avatar.

Comment

McBain your an O-G.......Imma send you an email man, if you could respond just um do it whenever u got time.

Comment

Yeah, so have McBain hook you up. He's good people..... Thats my *****...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X