Arrest Warrant Issued For Krayzie Bone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrest Warrant Issued For Krayzie Bone

An arrest warrant his been issued for Grammy award winning Bone Thugs-n-Harmony group member Anthony “Krayzie Bone” Henderson. Prosecutors issued the arrest warrant after Henderson failed to appear in court on Wednesday (August 25) to face two counts of felony non-support of dependents.

Prosecutors said that the rapper owes $32,063.35 in back support for his six year old son who lives in near Mason, Ohio.

Henderson is facing two years in prison if found guilty.

Krayzie Bone is preparing to release his third solo album, Gemini: Good Vs. Evil.

The first single from the album is the Lil Jon produced track "Getchu Twisted."

Source: allhiphop.com

Ah, damn. My Bone Thugz is slippin' away. Well, shit. My boy, Bizzy be putting some hot shit out though. Mad props to Bone Thugz.

Comment

shit bone thugs got big ups from me.......

Cleveland is the city where they come from so run!!!!

haha bone is ill

Comment

Of course. Bone Thugz were the hottest thing out there. From Cross Roads to Thuggish Ruggish Bone, Look into my eyes, Thug Luv ft. Tupac, Notorious Thugs ft. B.I.G., and they're remake of War. Those were some tight songs and they got alot more songs that are tight. So no matter what I'll stay putting it down for Bone Thugz.

Comment

Never really feelin Bone, I could never understand what they were saying. They rap too fast lol

Comment

Sometimes your ears will adjust to it. I started to understand them since I was in second. Then your ears will just listen out for words you know. But they're still hot. Cuz they can spit some hardcore shit.

Comment

shit bizzy the only one i cant understand
              he be goin off in that voice he use

its all mo-thug

Comment

But still he my boi, though.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X