Death Row Preparing Album Of 2Pac Remixes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Death Row Preparing Album Of 2Pac Remixes

Death Row Records is gearing up to release Death Row Presents 2Pac Nu-Mixx Klazzics, a new album that reworks to classic 2Pac songs.

"We decided to take Pac's best tracks and spice them up a bit," said Suge Knight, who, as the project's executive producer, hand-picked the cuts on the collection. "In that way, we could revisit the classics while also offering something new. I think we accomplished our goal and I'm sure that, if he were alive today, Pac would love what we've done."

The songs were reworked by Death Row's production team, Tha Row Hitters.

Remixes of "2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted," "How Do You Want It" and "Hit 'Em Up" are included on the album.

The first single, "Life Goes On," will ship to radio on September 9th, almost seven years to the date that the rapper died of gunshot wounds in Las Vegas.

2Pac remains the best selling rapper on the Death Row Records roster. All of his albums for the label are certified multi-platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).

A theatrical documentary of the rapper titled "Resurrection," will debut in November. "Resurrection" will chronicle Pac's life and his premature death.

Death Row Presents 2Pac Nu-Mixx Klazzics hits stores October 7 on Death Row/Koch Records.

Source: allhiphop.com

Official tracklist for "Death Row Presents 2Pac Nu-Mixx Klazzics"

"2 of Amerikas Most Wanted"
    "How Do You Want It"
    "Hail Mary"
    "Life Goes On" (First single)
    "All Eyez on Me"
    "Heartz of Men"
    "Toss It Up"
    "Hit 'Em Up"
    "Never Had a Friend Like Me"
    "Ambitionz az a Ridah"