50 Cent Claims To Tape Sex Acts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 Cent Claims To Tape Sex Acts

50 Cent has reportedly taken dramatic measures to ensure that he doesn’t have to endure a public trial like basketball star Kobe Bryant.

According to Elite TV, the rapper claims to film all of sexual exploits that occur within his lavish mansion by utilizing a plethora of spy-like angles.

“No matter what you do, it's on camera. All angles, you are on tape. I got it set up. There are spy cameras all over the room,” he said to Elite.

The self-proclaimed pimp said that there will be little-to-no chance that a false rape allegation would ever come out of a tryst with a groupie.

“They cannot say I took it. It proves they gave it to me - they willingly gave it,” he continued.

And, he said, should somebody be bold enough to attempt to levy charges anyway, he would make that individual famous in a way they might not appreciate.

He finished with, “I'd put [the video footage] on the internet unless they dropped the charges.”

Source: allhiphop.com

Yeah, my boy 50 going crazy. He smart like shit. That ***** don't play. He try'na keep clear of those white groupies. Not being racist. But people thought it was weird Kobe did it with a white woman to begin with. But in general be on the look out for all sorts of bitches.

Comment

I heard Mike Tyson does the samething now.

Comment

man i dunno bishop i think a black girl would give it up juss as easy as a white girl, but not to sound racist but white women are usually more attractive in the big pool, but when you find a sexy black girl shes usually damn fine!

50 is just being cautious cause he dont wanna get caught up in no baby momma drama like tyson, and kobe, n diddy

Comment

Yeah, u gotta point. I was thinking that because just the majority of women always go for the black guys. Its fucked up bitches would do this shit. But I feel ya.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X