Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 Cent and Llyod Banks diss Nas and Shyne

I just read on aftermathmusic.com

Theres a song with Banks and 50 on a mixtape, where the 2 take shots at Nas and Shyne.....

I dunno if this is a right move by 50 and Banks, cause Nas and Shyne are 2 pretty powerful emcees....We'll see what happens

I read some where that Nas might not respond. I hope he does cause Nas would eat both those ******s.

Comment

Originally posted by Sodomy
      I read some where that Nas might not respond. I hope he does cause Nas would eat both those ******s.
      It would be sweet if Nas does respond, but I must ask, aren't Nas and Dre friends? And would this start a beef between Aftermath and Nas, 'cause if Nas did respond, then I would have to say that it would be sweet, but there is one in the Aftermath camp that could tear Nas apart - what's his name?

Comment

What person from Aftermath could fry Nas? Cuz if u ask me Lloyd Banks can rip a ***** apart, reguardless of who they is. Thats how Banks gets down. So I wanna hear an all of diss track.

Comment

I think that Banks could rip Nas to pieces, but I think that Nas would tear a new asshole out of 50 Cent, as to Aftermath, I think that Eminem could rip Nas apart, sorry, but Em has special talent for battle rapping. The new cat that is a part of both Afthermath and G-Unit, "The Game", I think could probably rip Nas apart, but then agian, all that I have heard from "The Game" makes me think that he is going to be the next Pac, and rejuvination of Compton, and N.W.A. for a modern error. Him, Lil' Eazy (Eazy E's son) and one other person would make a good new N.W.A.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X