Britney Spears Debuts Rap Skills on Clinton Sparks Mixtape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Britney Spears Debuts Rap Skills on Clinton Sparks Mixtape

Boston DJ Clinton Sparks has a rapidly rising stature in the mixtape game but he is about to elevate his standing significantly in the pop game should he execute his latest plan with pop tart Britney Spears.

“The next mixtape I’m about to drop, I’m gonna have a first-ever Britney Spears rapping freestyle. She did sixteen bars, all rapping,” Sparks told AllHipHop.com exclusively.

While celebrities and athletes are common hosts of mixtapes, a celebrity of Spears’ nature rarely delves into the genre, which is generally considered street promotion.

While Sparks was tightlipped about revealing what Brittney offers lyrically and said that the anticipation is swelling.

“The curiosity factor on that will be so high, that everybody will want to at least hear it. I try to do things that will make my tapes stand out, and make people like MTV interested in them,” the spin doctor said.

The freestyle featuring Spears is taken from a collaboration Sparks did with U.K. born comedian Ali G., who hosts the popular HBO series "Da Ali G. Show." The Brit Spears mixtape freestyle can be expected in a month and, in the interim, Sparks will release a CD with DJ Kay Slay the Drama King.

Currently, Sparks is also preparing his self-produced album featuring Mobb Deep, Joe Buddens, and Capone-N-Noreaga, as well as producing mixtapes for Noreaga and Memphis Bleek.

Source: allhiphop.com

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X