Jermaine Dupri Opening 24-Hour 'Def Cafe'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jermaine Dupri Opening 24-Hour 'Def Cafe'

Jermaine Dupri is expanding his So So Def empire and the mogul is working on several new business ventures to expand the So So Def brand name.

Dupri, 32, is working to open the “Def Café,” which will be a 24-hour café in Atlanta, Georgia’s Buckhead section.

In addition to the eatery, Dupri’s So So Def TV is working on a television pilot that Dupri described as his version of “Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous.”

And last but not least, the mogul will try his hand in the toy world, as he is developing replicas of himself, Da Brat, Bone Crusher and the So So Def “Afro Man” logo.

In an interview with The Atlanta Journal Constitution, Dupri likened himself to a young Berry Gordy.

“When I got into this business, it was to have the biggest record company ever," Dupri said. "The business of records has and always will be my first love. And youthfully, I'm trying to build my company just like Berry Gordy's, where it is all about the young artists coming with new records and singles."

Source: allhiphop.com

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X