Ol' Dirty Died From Cocaine And Prescription Painkiller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ol' Dirty Died From Cocaine And Prescription Painkiller

A medical examiner has ruled the death of rapper Ol’ Dirty Bastard an accident, the result of taking cocaine and Tramadol, a prescription painkiller. A spokesperson said the combined effects of the cocaine and Tramadol caused the rapper to suffer a heart attack on November 13, just two days before his 36th birthday.

According to the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists, Tramadol is used to relieve moderately severe pain.

The drug is usually prescribed to treat pain caused by surgery or chronic conditions such as joint pain or cancer, although it is prescribed for other reasons.

Warnings on the label suggest that the drug, which abusers usually crush and then sniff due to the taste, should be taken exactly as prescribed and can be habit forming.

Ol’ Dirty complained of chest pains days before he suffered a fatal heart attack inside of Wu Tang’s Manhattan based 36 Records.

Source: allhiphop.com

Well ODB had a lot of problems in his life and maybe he was doing the drugs to take the pain out. I'm not saying that's a good idea but a lot of people do drugs for that reason. I hope he finally found peace.

R.I.P. ODB aka Baby Jesus

Comment

Damn, the guy should of stuck with weed.

Comment

my opinion on topic

nah it wasnt to take no pain outta his life

ole dirty was chillen you know catchin his buzz bout to go in the studio and probaly didnt you know he did to big of line or a little to much coke

if you chose to catch your buzzes atleast understand the health risks,
        probaly can tell if he was a frequent user to if they check the nasal passages n shit

dirty even tho i didnt like ya individual work i loved wu tang and your a parta that man....RIP he a ghetto superstar fa sho

Comment

I just don't understand why his so called friends didn't try to get him help for his personal demons.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X