NAS THREATENS 50 CENT OVER LOPEZ TRACK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAS THREATENS 50 CENT OVER LOPEZ TRACK

Rapper NAS is so furious 50 CENT attacked his duet with Latina beauty JENNIFER LOPEZ, he's threatened to destroy the hip-hop star's career.

The IF I RULED THE WORLD star complains 50 Cent was like a brother to him until they fell out over Nas' remix of Lopez's I'M GONNA BE ALRIGHT, which 50 Cent claimed was a cheap attempt to outdo his version of the same song.

Nas explains, "50 has been saying some s**t since he came out in 2002. He said I did a song with Jennifer Lopez and I wasn't supposed to because he did a song with her.

"So he's like a kid living in a hip-hop fantasy world. J.Lo is a friend of mine, if she wants to do a record, I'm doing a record with her.

"50 was like a little brother to me. But 50 need realise the last n**gga who went after me retired, and he's on an R+B tour now. Think about that."

Source: contactmusic.com

LOL Nas would kill 50 Cent. 50 better shut his mouth for real.

Comment

50 Cent is crazy

50 can talk shit all he wants, but he needs to do so with one thing in mind, "know who your calling out!" This dude got the balls to call out Nas?!?! Thats lunatic...Nas would destroy 50 Cents career, self esteem, ect.... I mean 50 your a semi good rapper and your camp is on top right now but don't fuck with the person who runs the game, son!

Given Nas would kill 50 Cent, but I think if 50's camp got involved it'd be a nice little round about. Personally I think Eminem could destroy anyones career(J-D, Cannibus, Ja Rule, Benzino)....even Nas(but I'd like to hear a good rapper say something to Eminem for a change), but I highly doubt Em would fuck wit Nas, so 50 you just better be the lil ***** in this case and shut up with all the bout it talk!

Comment

Word son

Originally posted by Harmon
        50 can talk shit all he wants, but he needs to do so with one thing in mind, "know who your calling out!" This dude got the balls to call out Nas?!?! Thats lunatic...Nas would destroy 50 Cents career, self esteem, ect.... I mean 50 your a semi good rapper and your camp is on top right now but don't fuck with the person who runs the game, son!

Given Nas would kill 50 Cent, but I think if 50's camp got involved it'd be a nice little round about. Personally I think Eminem could destroy anyones career(J-D, Cannibus, Ja Rule, Benzino)....even Nas(but I'd like to hear a good rapper say something to Eminem for a change), but I highly doubt Em would fuck wit Nas, so 50 you just better be the lil ***** in this case and shut up with all the bout it talk!
        yeah my thoughts exactly

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X