Kurupt goes off on Snoop, Jim Jones and 50 cent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kurupt goes off on Snoop, Jim Jones and 50 cent

Kurupt is on the new cover of RIME magazine and Mobb Deep is on cover 2. In the issue he talked about various topics...
    ------------
    Kurupt On Snoop
    --
    ***** You Can't Pimp And Be Married?You Fake.With Your Fake Ass Press On Nails..Hahhah And You Say Your Pimping.
    You Said Fuck My Beef When I Beefed With Ruff Ryders....Then You Do A Song With Them...Now I Hook Up With Suge, And You Say Fuck Me?...***** I Learned From You Snoopy.You Said Fuck My Enemies...Now I'm Rollin' With Yours.
    "Snoop Buys His Friends...And He Left Tray Dee In Jail"...

Kurupt On Jim Jones Of The Diplomats
    --------
    It's Funny How New Yorkers Use'd To Mkae Fun Of Our Colors And Jheri Curls.
    And Now This Guy Is Gangbangin On Video Wearing Red?...When He Comes To L.A. He Better Rep Red Like A Hood, Cause He Will Be Treated Like The Crips Do A Blood....."Stop Wearing That Pink Shit *****"....You New York Dip Shits Is Gonna Git It From Me..I Wish You Would Step Up To Me. Imma Let Y'all Have It Now."Any New Yorkers Acting Westcoast...Imma Take You Guys Down".

Kurupt On 50 Cent
    --------
    "You Ain't The Next 2 pac...Their Is No Next 2 pac"....So What If Your With Dre..
    Stop Bangin' g-UNIT....You Ain't No Gangster...If You Got Love For West..Then Go To New York and Demand Westcoast Air Play....You'z A Fake Making Money On Our Side...And Switching Personalities At Your Side...I Seen Many Of You Come And Go..On Against The Grain, I'm Lyrically Whooping Y'all Asses"

Kurupt some ass. This bitch-ass ***** try'na go hard. I remember when this bitch couldn't even spit a rhyme. He just stayed in the background on Snoop Dogg videos. Homeboy a bitch. Shiiiitttt... Let me guess he jownin' on Snoop for being married and a pimp. This big lip beast is all pressed on his trick Nivea. Why didn't Kurupt say shit when Foxy Brown(Ex-girlfriend of Kurupt) was dissing him and Nivea in one of her songs. He just talked about it in a magazine just like he doing now with this bullshit. This ***** is only good for running. Just like in that movie "Hollywood Homicide". Also The Dilpomats, Snoop, & G-unit can give it to this *****. He just talking all that shit cuz homeboy's cd's wasn't selling, go figure.

Comment

I dunno, I think Kurupt could give 50 a run for his money.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X