Groupie reveals all on Method Man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Groupie reveals all on Method Man

The New York Post and The Philadelphia Daily News have been running stories graphic accounts told by the women featured in an article from a magazine.

Groupie Confessions, offers two pages of scandal from anonymous groupies talking about their sexual exploits with some of the biggest stars in Hip Hop and sports. The article includes detailed accounts of bedroom romps with rappers like Jay-Z, Allen Iverson, Jadakiss, Benzino and Method Man.

Here is what the groupie said about Method Man:

How did you meet Method Man?

He hollered at me while he was filming a video. He picked me up later from the club after he left the studio and we went back to his hotel, and it was on from there.

What was he like in bed?

He talks a lot. Method Man is a very interesting character. He’s a beast in bed, he likes to spank and tell you to lay down, do this, do that. He’s got a nice size. He’s the real one. Very controlling. He likes to hit it from the back while he pulls your hair.

Why did it end?

It just did. I mean, he’s married. We’re still cordial, though, whenever we see each other.

Since he’s famous, were you worried about him fucking other girls?

I didn’t care. It was just a sex thing.

Were you more attracted to him as a person, or because he’s famous?

I was attracted to him as a person. I ain’t into no fame sh*t, it just happens.

Would you be offended if someone called you a groupie?

Yes, cause i’m not a groupie. Hell, i’m famous too (laughing).

If you hear him using lyrics like "fucking bitches," does that offend you?

No, I like for a ***** to call me a bitch every now and then. That shows me he loves me (laughing).

Source: Methical.com

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X