Twista Links Up With His Speedknot Mobstaz Crew For New Album

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twista Links Up With His Speedknot Mobstaz Crew For New Album

With all the success Twista received last year with his breakthrough album, Kamikaze, the record-holding quick tongued rapper is returning this year with his whole crew - the Speedknot Mobstaz.

Twista has been down with partners, Liffy Stokes and Mayze, before his debut album Adrenaline Rush even hit stores and explains that they will always find a way to work together.

"We're crew and we like to do music together, so regardless of what situation any of us is in, we are going to figure out a way that we can do it," Twista told MTV News. "It was only right to follow the tradition of how I came out with Adrenaline Rush [in 1997] and then we dropped Mobstability before I dropped another solo record. After Kamikaze was as successful as it was, it makes me and the brothers real confident about coming out with this new Mobstaz project. We got some real tight street stuff representing Chi-town coming out this year."

The upcoming album titled Their Mobstability II: Nation Business will feature production from A-list producers such as Kanye West and lesser-known talents like Toxic, Trackz and Tight Mike.

Twista also revealed to MTV that he is already working on the follow-up to Kamikaze, which is still untitled. The rapper wants a "repeat of the '04" and plans to use some of the same formula by enlisting Kanye West and R Kelly once again.

Their Mobstability II: Nation Business is slated to drop this spring.

Source: ballerstatus.net

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X