Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 Cent Wants To Be The First Person With A 2006 Dodge Charger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 Cent Wants To Be The First Person With A 2006 Dodge Charger?

Cars and hip-hop stars go hand-and-hand, and when a rap star wants first dibs on an unreleased car, it's usually no problem to get one.

Right now, it's 50 Cent who wants a yet-to-be-released automobile, and his sights are set on the 2006 Dodge Charger. When he recently spoke with car mag, Dub Magazine, the rapper expressed interest in being the first to be seen with the new car.

"I need to know what I gotta do to get that Dodge Charger first. I need that," 50 Cent told Myles Kovacs, publisher Dub Magazine.

Chrysler is already in the process of getting the rapper what he requested. When Snoop Dogg asked Chrysler division chief executive Dieter Zetsche for a Chrysler 300 sedan last summer, it was done without question and the same will go for 50 Cent.

"That's worth more money than any advertising you could do in the marketplace," says Kovacs.

With the promotion Chrysler got from Snoop Dogg wanting to own their vehicle, the company has dipped their hands in the hip-hop market without having to sign hip-hop stars to major endorsement deals.

The 2006 Dodge Charger is a four-door update of the classic muscle car that is debuting at the North American International Auto Show now under way in Detroit. The new model is slated to go on sale in the spring.

Source: ballerstatus.net

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X