Fat Joe Fires Back At 50 Cent For Diss Track "Piggy Bank"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat Joe Fires Back At 50 Cent For Diss Track "Piggy Bank"

A new beef is boiling in hip-hop right now, and it has 50 Cent pitted against two New York heavyweights in Fat Joe and Jadakiss.

Since talk has spread about 50 rapper's harsh words for Jada and Joe have reached epidemic proportions, and fans have yet to hear a response from either Joey Crack or the Kiss of Death.

On the track, 50 Cent raps, "You thought 'Lean Back' was big in the club/my sh-t did 11 mill/your sh-t was a dud."

Until now, Joe has yet to respond. But recently in an interview with AndPop.com, Joe speaks out on the diss towards him, and explains why he thinks it happened.

"I really don't care what [50 Cent] thinks," Fat Joe told andPOP.com. "I'm not the battle rap type. I just think he's gone crazy. Ja Rule has been a friend of mine since before him and 50 got into a problem. I've been working with him, so he [targeted me] because I'm supporting him."

50 Cent and Ja Rule have been feuding since the release of 50's debut album, Get Rich Or Die Trying. Although, Joe has continued to support Ja Rule, the rapper has never felt the need to get involved in the beef between the two rivals.

"Although I'm Ja Rule's friend, Ja Rule has never told me, 'yo, let's get 'em together,'" says Joe. "I've never been involved with that, so it's really weird that [50 Cent] would be coming at me, but I guess the guy feels he needs this type of hype whenever he comes out with his album or whatever and how more credible could you be then disrespecting Fat Joe?"

Even though, Joe hasn't yet to get involved, he won't overlook the words 50 has said about him.

"Let's hear his song first before we know what we're going to do," said Joe. "It don't die with his song."

Source: ballerstatus.net

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X