This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of Nelly And Ashanti In Anguilla Circulate

Intimate pictures of Nelly and Ashanti have begun doing steady rounds on the World Wide Web even though the pair has generally denied that they are romantically involved.

The company that takes credit for the pictures is Insight News and Features and it's a celebrity stock photography agency based in New York and London.

"The pictures were taken on January 5, 2005 on an Island called Anguilla," said Accounts Manager Gerald Jean-Pierre to AllHipHop.com. "They were on vacation. They noticed the photographer after a while, because one of the pics shows Nelly looking directly into the camera."

In the exclusives flicks, the pair are seeing strolling the beach and canoodling.

Jean-Pierre said they pride themselves on their ability to get exclusive photos of the stars.

"We're the company that got Jay-Z and Beyonce on the same island," he said.

Insight News and Features may have shattered the veil of privacy that Nelly and Ashanti have attempted to have.

Ashanti told AllHipHop.com, "Me and Nelly [are] just cool, we [are] just friends."

Also denying that they are a couple, Nelly was more forthcoming, seeming to forecast that pictures would come out eventually.

"We've been out before, of course. I mean, people seen us, so we're not gonna lie [and say] we haven't been out and then [people say] "well, here's the picture.' [Laughs] No, it's not like that, but again, she's single and I'm single," Nelly said in a previous interview.

Source: allhiphop.com

cool one

Originally posted by Walter Cronkite
    Intimate pictures of Nelly and Ashanti have begun doing steady rounds on the World Wide Web even though the pair has generally denied that they are romantically involved.

The company that takes credit for the pictures is Insight News and Features and it's a celebrity stock photography agency based in New York and London.

"The pictures were taken on January 5, 2005 on an Island called Anguilla," said Accounts Manager Gerald Jean-Pierre to AllHipHop.com. "They were on vacation. They noticed the photographer after a while, because one of the pics shows Nelly looking directly into the camera."

In the exclusives flicks, the pair are seeing strolling the beach and canoodling.

Jean-Pierre said they pride themselves on their ability to get exclusive photos of the stars.

"We're the company that got Jay-Z and Beyonce on the same island," he said.

Insight News and Features may have shattered the veil of privacy that Nelly and Ashanti have attempted to have.

Ashanti told AllHipHop.com, "Me and Nelly [are] just cool, we [are] just friends."

Also denying that they are a couple, Nelly was more forthcoming, seeming to forecast that pictures would come out eventually.

"We've been out before, of course. I mean, people seen us, so we're not gonna lie [and say] we haven't been out and then [people say] "well, here's the picture.' [Laughs] No, it's not like that, but again, she's single and I'm single," Nelly said in a previous interview.

Source: allhiphop.com
    i will like to see the picture of nelly and ashanti's relationship cos am a big fan of nelly and i will like to better about his life cos am part of the peopel hbuying his album.

Comment

i haven't seen it what up with it.

Comment

How about you open your eyes and stop responding to old threads. Stay up with current events jack ass!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X