Ras Kass Denies Dissing The Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ras Kass Denies Dissing The Game

Ras Kass has issued a statement denying that he’s dissing G-Unit/Aftermath rapper The Game in a scathing mixtape/internet song called “Caution.”

“The track ‘Caution’ that I wrote and recorded is not directed towards any artist. It’s a general statement. If the shoe fits, find a matching skirt,” Ras said in a statement. “When I do diss somebody, I certainly wouldn’t bring their children into it.”

On the track, a rejuvenated Ras says, "Fools is acting like they what I always was / West Coast lyricist with East Coast love / you was made to run / get a thousand tattoos and won't raise your gun / so when you get merked I'ma raise your son / Ras is a son of a beeyatch, you the son of a coward / your pops went to jail got f****d in the shower.”

Many websites began reporting that the lyrics were directed to Game, because the Compton resident has been heavily promoted as a West Coast rapper that evolved and East Coast style. Ras, who was raised in Carson, CA, had a similar distinction when he emerged in the 90s. Additionally, Game has a son that is featured heavily in the artwork of his new album, The Documentary.

After a two year stint in jail for DUI, Ras said that he’s currently focused on his new album and saturating the market with exclusive material like “Caution.”

Source: allhiphop.com

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X