Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snoop Dogg Admits To Paying Rape Accuser, Cancels Show After Being Hit With Bottle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snoop Dogg Admits To Paying Rape Accuser, Cancels Show After Being Hit With Bottle

Snoop Dogg abruptly ended a recent Nottingham, U.K. performance after being hit with a plastic bottle thrown by an audience member.

Sources say, Snoop was getting into his 1993 hit, "What's My Name" when he was hit on the side of the head with a bottle thrown from the sold-out crowd. A frustrated Snoop then stormed off the stage and screamed, "That's the end of the show!" The Doggfather's bodyguards then reportedly dove into the crowd in attempt to find the offenders.

"Snoop was hit on the side of the face with a bottle during that last track so he told the crowd the show was over," a Snoop spokesperson revealed. "He was upset that this person had spoiled the show for everyone else."

In related Snoop news, the Long Beach rapper has admitted to paying off the woman who recently accused him of rape. Snoop says that he initially told Kylie Bell, an Emmy nominated make-up artist, to report her rape allegations to the police.

"I never wanted to give her anything in the beginning but my attorneys advised me to pay her this certain amount of money.

Then, after a while, you know what, I'm not gonna pay nobody no $100,000 check for me to clear my name of rape," Snoop shared during a recent television interview. "In my heart, I don't know if something happened to that girl that night because any woman that I know that has been raped, their first mind-state is, 'I need to find the guy that raped me, get them off the streets.' They don't automatically say, 'I need to get some money for this.'"

On the other hand, Bell's legal team believes that Snoop's confession will hurt him in court.

"Innocent people don't make payments. His admission that he was doing so is very damaging," a spokesperson for the accuser's legal team said.

Source: Sohh.com

Damn, looks like snoop is fucked...

Comment

i heard he banged dat ***** daz against his will also.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X