Fat Joe airs out 50 Cent on NYC radio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat Joe airs out 50 Cent on NYC radio

Fat Joe airs out 50 Cent on NYC radio. Around 1 am, NYC airwaves were on fire, when 50 Cent called into DJ Kay Slay's Drama Hour on Hot 97. Upon questioning from Slay, 50 began taunting rappers Fat Joe and Jadakiss -- saying that he'd "f#@$ Fat Joe up" and criticizing Joe and Jada's records sales and recent collabo with Ja Rule.

50 also blamed his problems on Jay-Z for not "ending *****'s careers" back when they took shots at Hov. Minutes after 50's call ended, a peeved Fat Joe called the station and blasted 50 for disrespecting rappers to promote his album, The Massacre. Crack asserted that although 50's biggest hit was "In Da Club," the armored rapper is hardly seen in the clubs or in the 'hood.' Joey then cynically offered a $1,000 reward to anyone who could produce a picture of 50 at a club. He also criticized 50 for starting beef, yet surrounding himself with security.

Crack went on the say the G-Unit General was crazy and challenge him to a one-on-one -- calling 50 "a long distance gangsta." "He can't even do an album release party, he had to do it in his house!" said Joe, citing 50's recent soiree held at his Connecticut estate. Slay let the angry Fat Joe go on for over 15 minutes addressing the current beef and comments from 50.

Source: sohh.com

walter......archive this one in the "who cares" files for me.

thanks.

Comment

fat joe is a dud.... i mean cmon this dude steals hit songs and makes them his

atleast 50 writes his own shit...and about him wantin a pic 50 in the club....the dude(50 cent) was talkin with sway on some mtv thing(50 cent all eyes on me) and even said hes not in the club he did the song for the people 50 probaly has a harder life than half of these jokers..dude probaly has over 100 people who want him dead

who really cares about fat joe anyway his album with the terror squad had 12 songs on it and half of em sucked....

i mean i cant even stop sayin it.....CMON

fat joe = dud

Comment

yeah fat joe is trying to hard to make a name for himself...no bullshit i wouldnt step a foot in no club if i had *****s who want me dead...cats in the club probably wont even notice you getin checked...in his own words...fat joe needs to lean back

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X