50 Cent even disses The Game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 Cent even disses The Game?

Word has it that in the upcoming March issue of Vibe magazine, 50 Cent talks greasy about Aftermath/G-Unit spitter The Game. Fueling talk of tension between the two, 50 reportedly states that Game was on the verge of getting dropped by Interscope until he signed with G-Unit. 50 also tells Vibe that Game's CD is all songs and ideas he didn't use for his own project. 50 also revealed that he and Game got into a "pushing match," because Game doesn't know "when to shut up." And regarding The Game's appearance on the Jim Jones album on Koch Records, 50 say he wouldn't let Game affiliate himself with labels that were "beneath him" and that the only reason Game made an appearance in the Jim Jones' video is because Game "doesn't listen." Not long after word of the Vibe Magazine comments arose, a response was posted on Game's Word has it that in the upcoming March issue of Vibe magazine, 50 Cent talks greasy about Aftermath/G-Unit spitter The Game.

Fueling talk of tension between the two, 50 reportedly states that Game was on the verge of getting dropped by Interscope until he signed with G-Unit. 50 also tells Vibe that Game's CD is all songs and ideas he didn't use for his own project. 50 also revealed that he and Game got into a "pushing match," because Game doesn't know "when to shut up." And regarding The Game's appearance on the Jim JonesBlack Wall Street website forum. The user, Hurricane Game, wrote

"I'm signed to Dre not G-Unit. Nowhere in my contract does it say I'm signed to G-Unit, that's just my click. It was a one album deal, that was Jimmy Iovine's idea to make G-Unit stronger & also get me a lil' more exposure. 50 don't sign my checks, Jimmy Iovine does. So at the end of the day I'm "The Game" point blank. ni99as gone learn to keep my name out they mouth or get smashed & that goes for everybody."

It's not known whether these words came from Game himself as he often posts under the name Chuck Taylor.

Source: sohh.com

i heard this wasnt true on the sirius radio station shade 45 just last night!

Comment

yeah, i think they would have more respect for each other

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X