Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 Cent and Game?!?! Where the real news at!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 Cent and Game?!?! Where the real news at!

www.aftermathmusic.com <--- go there to find out the real shit! Im sure the bossman(Dre), will have something to say about this whole ordeal!
    I think it's spiraling way outta control, the fans want answers but I guess we have to wait.

"50 LOST HIS MIND / DIARY OF THE GM OF AFTERMATH // MARCH 01, 2005
    Everybody is talking about it right now - The Game vs 50 Cent or 50 against the rest of the world. Aftermath Music don't wanna talk too much about the situation right now. Everybody can read the info here. All we wanna say is, that 50 should stop talking bullshit. 50 lost his mind. He dropped Game From G-Unit. That shit is just goin to another level now. There was a shooting. Someone from BWS got hit. G-Unit vs BWS? Where do you think Dr. Dre and Eminem will stand on this? What about Interscope? Be on the look out for "The diary of the General Manager of Aftermath" on Aftermathmusic.com starting next week. Official statements can be expected in the next couple of days. "
    This is quoted from aftermaths website! So obviously its 50 Cent having problems with Game....I smell jealousy

and i did hear that if 50 will be droppin a double disc album to get outta aftermath......even tho walter dismisses it....its what i heard tho

www.hiphopdx.com<---
    www.allhiphop.com <---

check these sites for reference...i'll be tuned into shade 45 all day, so i'll have updates soon as we get em
    Last edited by Harmon; 03-01-2005, 6:18 AM.

aftermathmusic.com isn't the official site dude. You're better off just going to allhiphop.com

Comment

Originally posted by Harmon
      and i did hear that if 50 will be droppin a double disc album to get outta aftermath......even tho walter dismisses it....its what i heard tho

www.hiphopdx.com<---
      www.allhiphop.com <---

check these sites for reference...i'll be tuned into shade 45 all day, so i'll have updates soon as we get em
      Nah man you got it twisted. 50 said if Dre sided with Game, then he would drop a double album and leave shady/aftermath.

50 isn't leaving man, Game is. Game is done.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X