Jadakiss speaks on 50 Cent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jadakiss speaks on 50 Cent

Yesterday Jadakiss called up DJ Clue on Hot97 and spoke on the whole 50 Cent conflict. (click the link for the 50 Cent Kicks Game Out Of G-Unit story)

Jadakiss seemed really focused and hyped about the situation. Jadakiss claimed that the new "Piggybank" song is very "Weak" and 50's album is straight "Garbage" and is nothing compared to "Get Rich Or Die Tryin"

As Dj Clue said that 50 Cent told him "Jadakiss is the only one that he is willing to sit down to resolve the situation". Jadakiss responded "We gone sit down and work things out after I air his ass out"

Source: Hot 97 Interview

Hahahahah G-unit vs the world.

Comment

at the end of the day Buck Banks Yayo Eminem and 50 could pretty much destroy any rap cat out there....So just hope to god Jada that your crew keeps it strickly 50 cent...otherwise my boy Banks gonna air yo ass out

PRAY TO GOD THAT EMINEM DONT GET INVOVLED

you'll get murdered like Bis, JD, and all them other dudes Em killed

Comment

Yeah 50 has too many people in his crew. I don't see him losing to Jada and Fat Joe.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan McBain
          Yeah 50 has too many people in his crew. I don't see him losing to Jada and Fat Joe.

I think that G-unit is overrated. It is true that each member put out pretty descent albums first time out, but do they have the lasting power? I think if 50 get into a beef with joe, kiss, or nas, he will lose badly. These mcs has been in the game at least 8 years!! Kiss had to compete with B.I.G. on tracks, Joe was in D.I.T.C. Yall need to hear the "Massacre." The album is not real solid!!

Comment

dude that was a dumb statement...50's been in the game for a minute.....
            hes been doin mixtapes for a long ass time, and he was workin with jam master jay n shit....hes solid as fuck to make as many hit records as he does...and 80 percant of the time you like his tracks

i agree with mcbain none of them have the lyrical power or beats to stop the dude..........he is with dre and eminem and im sorry but those are the muhammed ali's of rap right now, because tupac and biggy aint around.....and big l

the only one who will give 50 trouble is nas(thats because i dont think em or dre would get involved with that), jadakiss is toast he cant step to banks, and so is fat joe cause yayo and buck would cook his fat ass up
            Last edited by Harmon; 03-02-2005, 1:27 PM.

Comment

i gotta disagree...i think jada would murder 50...i would like to see banks and kiss go at it...that would be nonstop fire

Comment

an no shit if you expect the massacre to sell more than 11 million copies you crazy....get rich or die tryin is one of the best selling cds..you cant compete with that everythin was right for him than, hes been around now so people are gonna buy it reguardless cause his first cd was so good...i'd expect it to be bunk compared next to get rich or die trying, but instead it turned out better than bunk...its not as good as his last but its still a good record

oh rate 50 even says all the other hard ni99az they come from yonkers.....he talkin about d-block...you from the east man they love kisses voice that way

Comment

personally i think 50 is on the bottom of gunit...banks should be running gunit cuz he can rip on 50 anyday...we'll see waht happens with 50 and jada

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X