Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jadakiss, Game and Nas unite against 50 Cent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jadakiss, Game and Nas unite against 50 Cent?

Rumors have surfaced that former G-Unit soldier Game has teamed with Queensbridge kingpin Nas, and D-Block's Jadakiss for a diss track aimed at 50 Cent. The rumored collabo was supposed to take place Friday (March 4th) and be produced by Terror Squad production duo Cool & Dre. Word has it that Riker's Island inmate Shyne will do the intro to the track. However, none of the mentioned parties have confirmed that such a collaboration is indeed in progress.

Source: sohh

If this is true, then this might be one of the greatest diss songs of all time. When Nas disses you, you go down. Just ask Jay-Z.

This could be some ether type shit.

Comment

well lets see how it boils out.....cause 50 even said these are warning shots...so he must have something up his sleeve

but i do not and will not ever....EVER! discredit Nas

Comment

Nas alone could murder G-unit. Adding Jada and Game is just icing on the cake.

Comment

im sorry modern i dont see jada being better than banks, if you want proof look at record sales, and if not banks buck!

im sorry this is one of those battles im gonna have to hear the tracks and hear how it goes down to know the winner...this isnt no ja rule beef

dont get me wrong i like jada...I love Game, and Fat Joe is gettin better...but GUnit is always around beef and they just good at it...

this will be the most entertaining battle tho since Jay and Nas

Comment

People love rap wars. And this could be a huge one. I just hope nobody gets killed.

Comment

Originally posted by Sodomy
              People love rap wars. And this could be a huge one. I just hope nobody gets killed.
              Well if anyone gets clapped up it will probably be Game....

Comment

Originally posted by Harmon
                im sorry modern i dont see jada being better than banks, if you want proof look at record sales, and if not banks buck!

im sorry this is one of those battles im gonna have to hear the tracks and hear how it goes down to know the winner...this isnt no ja rule beef

dont get me wrong i like jada...I love Game, and Fat Joe is gettin better...but GUnit is always around beef and they just good at it...

this will be the most entertaining battle tho since Jay and Nas
                Just because some body is pushing more units, doesn't mean they are better lyrically. Take Jay-Z and Nas for example. Jigga was pushing more units but most people will tell you that Nas is nicer lyrically.

Making nice songs and battling someone is two different things. We'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Comment

well record sales tell you how well the artist is establishing himself

lyrical skill is all an opinion anyway

50 aint 1/4 as lyrical as Nas...this is known
                  but saying they cant write a song as up to par with Nas would be an understatement for 50!

mcbain homie...i know nas would crush 50 but i dont know if jada and d-block could take gunit is all im sayin

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X