Jadakiss' Camp Claps Back: Supa Mario Tells SOHH.com "50 went too far...."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jadakiss' Camp Claps Back: Supa Mario Tells SOHH.com "50 went too far...."

With a recent shooting and current beef within his own camp, 50 Cent has engulfed himself in a storm of drama. "He's at the top of his game right now; he don't have to go at it like that. I guess he needs all the drama to start sh!t up," Supa Mario, manager of D-Block Records tells SOHH.com. I think it's kinda stupid. I think [50] went too far."

Before the debut of Get Rich Or Die Tryin', the Queens emcee had already begun his legacy of beef. However, at one time, 50 actually praised his fellow emcees from Yonkers. "We get along with a lot of people. It's funny cause people always wanted to see [a beef between us]; but we was always cool like, 'Nah, we ain't got no problems with them.' So for him to say we be taking subliminal shots at him -its just crazy," says an exasperated Mario to SOHH. "What do you mean we got to ask you to do a song with [Ja]? Who the f#@$ are you? You a brand new ni99a; we ain't got to ask you for sh!t."

"He can't even rap that well. He ain't even the best in his crew," continues Mario -- who also believes 50 has ulterior motives for ousting newcomer The Game from G-Unit. "Game makes him nervous cause he came out the gate with over 400,000. Game is a threat to him cause Game's his own man. 50 is the head of G-Unit -- he wants you to do well, but not that well. Game's on pace to do better than him; so he has to stop that right now."

Super Mario tells SOHH.com that the recent Hot 97 shooting was a reality check. "They start popping at Hot 97 and this ni99a leave out the back -and you up there talking about popping off! They don't even go out the front to see what's up with their ni99as. You can't even take a ni99a like that seriously."

Supa Mario says the trash-talking about his crew's lyrical talent was over the top. "As far as music -- he can say whatever he wants about money or whatever; but nobody over there is better than us musically."

"We don't know why he f#@$ing with us with all that singing sh!t. We understand he tried to take Ja out, so he can be the only one singing. But he's gonna have to come over here and rap with us," Mario tells SOHH.com. "I don't know how many rounds he's gonna last when all he talks about is how much money he makes."

While both Kiss and Styles P are labelmates with 50, they say they're not Interscope's top priority. "You gotta understand that 50 and Em -- their whole camp is making Interscope a lot of money right now. Its nothing new to us, we've been getting the run-around forever. So we don't know what's going to happen with that right now," he explains.

As for reports of police gearing up for a so-called "new rap war," Mario tells SOHH.com, "Its not no rap war, no East/West thing. Its just one jerk whose money has gone to his head. Every coast and every side can see that."

Mario says he wants the people to wake up, "[50] success has nothing to do with his skills. Its has to do with his story and he sells it well."

Source: sohh

Damn I pretty much agreed with everything he said about 50. Kinda makes ya think.

Comment

this is just one persons opinion tho modern....

11 million records means you have a damn good fan base, and a whole lot of fucking support.....my ultimate concern for 50 isnt jada or even fat joe...its Nas!

cause im sorry but nas is just nasty

Comment

fifty has a good fan base but a lot of it is sugar coated. He's really not that tight lyricaly. He makes good commerical music. And that shit sells.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X