Nas to Record 50 Cent Diss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nas to Record 50 Cent Diss

Nas is currently touring Europe along with Quan to promote his Street's Disciple album. He was in Birmingham, England tonight (Tuesday March 15th) and revealed for the first time that the next MC he'll destroy verbally is 50 Cent.

Nas had remained pretty quiet after 50 Cent's Piggy Bank diss, so far only Jadakiss and Fat Joe had recorded their response. Could another Ether be on its way?

Source: hiphopgame.com

50 has bitten off entirely more than he can chew in this situation

Comment

This is not even the half of it.

Silver Back Guerillaz are coming - two of the members of this gorup were a part of G-Unit before Lloyd Banks and Tony Yayo who replaced them when they got sent to prison for two years for a crime that 50 was a part of and they refused to snitch.

50 did not even visit them in prison, and now will have nothing to do with them, so they are coming on Koch records, and they are good.

http://www.silverbackguerillaz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Habit
        This is not even the half of it.

Silver Back Guerillaz are coming - two of the members of this gorup were a part of G-Unit before Lloyd Banks and Tony Yayo who replaced them when they got sent to prison for two years for a crime that 50 was a part of and they refused to snitch.

50 did not even visit them in prison, and now will have nothing to do with them, so they are coming on Koch records, and they are good.

http://www.silverbackguerillaz.com
        I've heard of these guys. This could turn out like WWII when Hitler had enemies coming at him at every area. If this heats up Eminem might join in. And then I would get my dream battle....Nas vs. Eminem.

Comment

omg Nas and Eminem would have the rap culture stuck to their tits in anticipation for each new diss....that would be a rap war that could be great in magnitude..

50 has changed in my mind big time in the last few weeks...hes a bitch! BITCH MADE to be more like it...I got respect for Young Buck and Banks, but 50 is just completely dumb he can make a good record and hit songs but he aint gangsta like he says he is.......Hes fakin

but Nas and Eminem<--- thats omg right there....i mean come the fuck on that would be the next up there with the tupac and biggy battle....but they would keep it strickly record

oh and that silverback gorilla shit is pretty tight..their name is gay as hell tho...they needa do something more original about the name but they will be a thorn in the side of 50...and the more i think about it the more i doubt eminem will get involved
          em will want his career saved...he could care less bout 50 cent
          50's got to many people hittin him from every direction..dumb ***** still aint responded to fat joe jada..and now hes got nas(still to come shine) and kelis will even probaly say something about him, and these dudes(silverback gorillaz), and even people from korn reachin out to him...this dude is crazy dead
          Last edited by Harmon; 03-16-2005, 4:01 PM.

Comment

does any1 have the wrao remix?

Comment

Knock it off!!!!!

Originally posted by gono
              does any1 have the wrao remix?
              Ok maybe you're stupid so I'm going to cut you some slack. You need to stop asking for this song period!!! You posted a thread asking for the song. That's all you need to do. Stop asking for the song in other threads. It has nothing to do with the topic. If you do this again you will be banned for a week. Stop being a jack ass.

Ok now that that is out of the way....

Does anyone know when Nas is gonna record this diss?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X