JT The Bigga Figga Preps Another Game Album

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JT The Bigga Figga Preps Another Game Album

Following the burgeoning hype obtained from The Game’s release, Untold Story, and the platinum success from his G-Unit/Aftermath debut, The Documentary, Get Low Records CEO JT The Bigga Figga recently announced that he will release a new album from The Game titled West Coast Resurrection.

The disc, like Untold Story will feature unreleased material the rapper agreed to record with JT the Bigga Figga in the Bay Area and will give fans the opportunity to track the rapper’s artistic evolution from early recordings up to the moment he dropped The Documentary.

"This album is actually a little better with tighter songs," JT told AllHipHop.com. "Even though the first one is a classic to me because they were the first songs he ever recorded; this one is pretty good. This album he sounds a little more confident and precise with his concepts. The music on this one is a little more high-tech too because we re-mixed the beats. So I think the fans will really love this one."

The release will pair The Game with members from JT’s Get Low label, as part of a 30-song pact the rapper inked which harbors no contractual relation to Dr. Dre’s Aftermath imprint.

According to JT, the Game's Untold Story released through Get Low/Koch has moved well over 100,000 units to date.

"I was teaching him how to do the independent thing and that's why I didn't sign him as an artist," JT said. "He took my kindness and ran off with it and didn't know that I'm the number one grinder in this sh*t and if I got some songs on you, I know how to stretch that sh*t and turn it into money."

West Coast Resurrection featuring The Game is scheduled to hit stores March 29.

Source: allhiphop.com

This album might be pretty good. The Game can spit that fire baby!!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X