Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumors: 50 Cent Disses & Suge, Gotti, J.Prince trinity

A few rumors from allhiphop.com...

Nas is going to reply to 50 Cent. That’s the word coming out of the UK, at least. Sources over there are saying that Nasir says the destruction of 50 Cent will result in the end of Hip-Hop beefs in general. Interesting. Anyway, he said what he said after performing “Ether.” As you know, the “Nas” raps in circulation on the net are false. A 50 Cent/Nas battle would be interesting, but 50’s not even replying to Joe and Jada. Go figure.

On deck: The Nigerian rapper Eedris Abdulkareem is next to diss Fiddy and word is, he’ll even have a video to go with it. You know they had beef over a seat on a plane when 50 was visiting the African Nation. Hey, Eedris wanted the good seat and they were giving the American the royal treatment. The song is supposed to be called “50minutes of madness with 50 cent.” I just hope it’s not a 50-minute diss.

Remember how the feds busted up the unholy trinity of Suge, Irv Gotti and J.Prince? Well, I’m hearing that they are about to set it off again with a gigantic new company. True? Word is the new company is called S.P.G. Music Group (Simon Prince Gotti). Some of you might not know, but Suge’s nickname is Simon, because what he says, you do. The word is that there will be a massive two disc compilation Tupac, Scarface, Ja Rule, Kurupt, Z-Ro, Petey Pablo, Ashanti, Yukmoth, Devin Tha Dude, Juvenile, Eastwood, Lloyd, Bun-B, Skip & Wacko, Black Child, and others. On top of that, a DVD will be made to go with this reported double album. The fellas aren’t trying to do the distribution thing anymore, but will be doing film, music and promotions. One word: WOW.

J.Prince, Irv Gotti, and Suge Knight. Oh shit, these are all true criminals, so what the fuck would this mean? Scarface rapping with JA Rule and Death Row. Shit, I hope Aftermath don't try to start shit with Face or the Geto Boys.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X