Nas Appears In Queensbridge Flick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nas Appears In Queensbridge Flick

God's son Nas makes an appearance in Selena Blake's documentary on his Queensbridge Housing Projects.

Nas goes on the big screen to pay homage to the place where it all started for him– QB. In it,he reflects on his memories of growing up in one of New York's most popular housing projects.

Filmmaker Selena Blake is shining light on the neighborhood that she and many other celebrities have called home. The untitled documentary focuses on the living conditions that the residents of Queensbridge live with.

Blake explains, "When I first moved to Queensbridge, I hated it." Over the years she fell in love with the buildings that made up the notorious section of Long Island City. "My whole passion for doing this is for the young folks to realize what they have.There are so many amazing stories," says Blake.

Other Queensbridge notables starring in the documentary are NBA player Ron Artest, State Supreme Court Justice Carol Robinson Edmead, actor Mel Johnson, and Mark Samowitz of Broadway Stages Sound Stage.

Source: sohh

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X