Jacki O And Foxy Brown Fight In Miami Studio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacki O And Foxy Brown Fight In Miami Studio

Miami rapper Jacki O confirmed that an altercation took place between her and Foxy Brown yesterday (April 24th) at Circle House studios in Miami, Florida.

According to Jacki O’s account, the altercation ensued after she invited the Brooklyn rapper into the studio, known for its amenities and opulence.

“I was all for the idea of having her join us in the studio," Jacki O said. "That shows how much respect I had for her.”

Jacki O said Brown entered the studio and had some words for Jacki O, which she overheard.

According to Jacki O, Brown returned to the studio, words were exchanged and a physical altercation broke out between the two women.

“This was not the way I wanted it to go down," Jacki O stated. "I was looking forward to working with her on a song. We are two women in hip-hop and should be able to come to the table together. She forced me to show her who is the madam of Miami.”

Representatives for Brown were not available to comment as of press time.

Source: allhiphop.com

From the rumor section of allhiphop.com

On Foxy/ Jacki-O

Well, by now you’ve heard of Foxy Brown and Jacki-O getting into a scrap in Miami. Well, Jacki is claiming victory, stating that she had to show who the “madam of Miami” was. These details are rumors, y’all…don’t forget it. Word is Jacki was already writing lyrics when she was introduced to Foxy. She gave the ol’ "head nod hi" and Foxy didn’t appreciate it. Before you know it, they are fighting. And, I heard somebody hit somebody with a pitcher of water that spilled all over the equipment. But, on a side note, I heard that Foxy might have left, but her pocket book didn’t. The word is, somebody at that studio jacked the purse and somebody near or in the place said that person was Jacki-O. Now, I don’t know how true that is, because Ms. O is a classy lady. But, the word is Foxy took an “L” (loss)

Comment

Hahahahahah I love it when chicks fight. Sometimes they're more brutal than the guys.

Comment

Them chicks really need to grow the fuck up. They big time now and need to conduct themselves like the adults and ladies that they are. However, it's neccessary to beat a bitch ass every now and again...lol

-Calhoun

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X