Foxy Brown Denies Physical Confrontation With Jacki O

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foxy Brown Denies Physical Confrontation With Jacki O

Def Jam rapper Foxy Brown has broken her silence regarding an alleged brawl with Miami lyricist Jacki O. Brown has completely countered Jacki O's assertion that there was a physical fight between the two artists.

Reports of the confrontation between the two, female rappers at Circle House Studios in Miami surfaced last week.

Jacki O, a native of the city, confirmed that an altercation took place last week in a press release. Brown claimed the opposite in a recent interview.

"There were never any blows thrown," Brown said on 99 Jamz's Morning Show in Miami.

Sources close to the situation told AllHipHop.com that Brooklyn rapper Gravy was in the studio with Jacki O recording a song titled "Ménage" and invited Brown to the studio with hopes of landing her on the track.

Brown appeared on 99 Jamz's Big Lip Bandit Morning Show and gave her side of the story to Big Lip Bandit and Supa Cindy.

"This story is the most erroneous story I've heard in my entire life. I am waiting for a check from that independent label because I have given that girl the most promotions she's ever received, ever. Had we been talking about a reputable artist like Lauryn Hill, or Lil' Kim or Trina or someone...We are talking about someone who has never sold a record in their life."

Brown said that she was in Miami and was en route to pick up another female rapper, Trina for an evening at popular nightclub Cro Bar.

"Trina is my girl. I was going to pick her up," Brown said. "I got a call to stop by the studio to say hello to friends from Brooklyn [Gravy]. Foxy Brown was not in the studio to record with this girl. I never met her."

Foxy explained that the entire incident is rooted in animosity, because for three years, she has refused requests to record with Jacki O.

"I walk in the studio, jealousy took its course and that was that," Brown said. "There were words exchanged and me being the bigger person and being the lady that I am. I did say that she needs to have some respect."

In the course of the alleged battle, sources stated that Circle House suffered almost $8,000 worth of damage to studio equipment.

Reports suggested that Brown's $9,000 Fendi bag was stolen, but Brown refuted the allegations.

Brown clarified, "I had the $9,000 Fendi bag when I left that studio."

During the interview, Brown revealed that she had intentions on moving to Miami, Florida and would continue with her previous plans, despite the incident with Jacki-O.

"I was talking with my girl Trina, and it's like what is wrong with this girl? You're killing yourself in the business baby, we have been in this for 10 years. We are veterans. You're going up against people who are rough and endure and have survived through everything."

Source: allhiphop.com

Sounds like Jack O is burning bridges. Not a smart move.

Comment

Now lawd knows Foxy is my gurl. However! That's what she gets for coming down here to the south and flappin her gums like she got it like that. Jackie-O is real, I give her that much. But yet and still, Brown would murk her on a diss record.

-Calhoun

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X