Jacki-O Goes Hard On Foxy Brown "TKO" Diss Track

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacki-O Goes Hard On Foxy Brown "TKO" Diss Track

Only a few days after Foxy Brown responded to Jacki-O in a radio interview, the Miami rapper has just released a diss track aimed at the Ill Na Na.

Over an Unusual Suspect track, the self-proclaimed Madame of Miami makes it clear that the incident and the diss record aren't a publicity stunt. The cut, dubbed "TKO," [download now] features an array of punchlines that poke fun at Fox's past substance abuse, her alleged ghostwriters and her failed relationship with Kurupt among other topics.

"Capitalize on what?/ I ain't want to contend with ya/ honest Inga /I don't think nobody remembers ya/ How ya'll bought that/ Wack ass throwback/ Brooklyn you deserve better than a beeyatch on Prozac," Jacki mocks on the track.

The onslaught continues on the second verse as Jacki begins her rhyme by spitting "And if Kurupt gave a f#@$ about a beeyatch you wouldn't hate him/ Then walk around frustrated hoe, cause you ain't Kim/ The fight is on/and I ain't ignite the wrong/ But I'm warning you it's suicide if you try to respond/ I fight long / And write strong/ Lyrical python/ You probably mad cause you can't get your dyke on."

Jacki makes references to a feud "that can't be squashed" throughout the track. The raunchy rapper then takes things a step further when she addresses Foxy (who rapped in Creole on Wyclef Jean's Welcome To Haiti 101) in Creole before the third verse begins. In the brief speech, an agitated Jacki claims to be the Queen of the South and warns Foxy that she has a lot of soldiers ready for action. She then ends the speech by telling Fox to go to sleep and demands that the Chyna Doll "respect Miami."

Source: sohh

I never heard of this Jacki girl before. This diss to Brown is pretty good.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X