Snoop Dogg Tells MTV That He Wants To Help Suge Knight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snoop Dogg Tells MTV That He Wants To Help Suge Knight

There is a saying that goes, "be the bigger man." Well, it looks like Snoop Dogg is taking the phrase and running with it. After holding an organized summit called the Protect The West Conference last month, the Dogg Father has once again said some kind words toward his longtime enemy Suge Knight.

When recently speaking with MTV, Snoop Dogg expressed his love for the man he has had beef with for so many years -- in Suge Knight -- and further confirmed he is deading all his beefs.

"Suge didn't show up [to the conference]," Snoop told MTV, "but you know, as far as we're both concerned, we don't have no problems with each other no more. We're just trying to move forward because he's trying to do business. They're trying to take him out of the game, and I don't want to see him go out of the game like that because I've got love for him. He gave me [an] opportunity when nobody else would. I'm a grown man now, so I've learned to forgive people for what they've done, for what they know not."

To make the situation even better, it seems as though Snoop is making that small step toward progress a full leap, as he said that he would like to help Knight out seeing that he is down.

"I feel like I can help him like he helped me," Snoop continued. "It's just a matter of us trying to come together and me looking at the situation. You know, when you see a brother down, do you kick him or do you give him a hand? I was taught to give him a hand. So I'm just trying to help. I don't have any problem with Suge Knight, Death Row Records, more power to them. I wish them success and luck."

Although, Knight or Death Row Records were not immediately available for comment, it looks as though the West Coast is on the up and up.

Source: MTV

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X