P. Diddy To Appeal Baby Mama Drama In Court

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P. Diddy To Appeal Baby Mama Drama In Court

Sean "P. Diddy" Combs recently declared that his court-ordered high child support payment is an attack on his character and that he plans on appealing the decision.

Just last month, the New York State Supreme Court's Appellate Division ordered Diddy to pay his former girlfriend, Misa Hylton-Brim an increase from $5,000 to $21,782 per month in child support. According to Diddy and Hylton-Brim representatives, the ruling represents the highest child support payment in state history. Combs recently said he intends to challenge the payments in the Court of Appeals and added that the court shouldn't have broken the $5,000 per month agreement the former couple previously established.

"The law would be saying that contracts are null and void. I don't think that it would be like that with someone else," Combs told the Associated Press.

Combs said he also pays an additional $120,000 per year for his 11-year-old son Justin's health insurance, tuition, vacations, clothes and other items. Hylton-Brim, a celebrity fashion stylist, sued Diddy requesting $35,000 per month in child support as she was divorcing the father of her other children last year. Diddy stated that she was looking for "adult support." Puff added that the new payment is unfair and mentioned that billionaire Ron Perelman was ordered to pay roughly $12,000 in a child custody case a few years back.

"I do take care of my child to my fullest, that's something that should be rewarded. It's not something that should be handled this way," Puffy offered.

On the other hand, Hylton-Brim's attorney, Brett Kimmel, claims that her client has showed the court that she needs more money.

"His claim that $5,112 should do the trick is obviously unreasonable, was not upheld by any court anywhere, and I dare say is reason enough to explain why she felt she needed to go to a court in the first place," Kimmel explained. "I don't think anybody has ever indicated in court and otherwise that he's not a good father and he doesn't care about his son."

Combs also pays child support to his current girlfriend, Kim Porter, the mother of his second son, Christian. Porter went to court seeking more money when the two were separated. According to Diddy, reports that he pays Porter up to $30,000 a month in child support are false. The mogul said Porter only receives $12,000, but still pays for everything, including the child's healthcare. Though the shiny suit man said that Hylton-Brim was motivated by "greed," he maintains that they still have a good relationship.

"I've forgiven her on it, but I'm not going to let up on it," Combs revealed.

Source: sohh

There's no reason anyone should get that much money for child support. What the hell did she think she gave birth to? A prince?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X