Notorious B.I.G. wrongful death lawsuit offer rejected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notorious B.I.G. wrongful death lawsuit offer rejected

Los Angeles, California City Council rejected an offer to settle the Christopher “Notorious B.I.G.” wrongful death lawsuit. In a closed session last Wednesday (August 17) council members shot down an $18 million dollar settlement offer.

The county rejected a similar proposal before the wrongful death lawsuit headed to the courts. A mistrial was declared in the case last month after concluding that an LAPD detective deliberately withheld key evidence. The city was ordered by a judge to pay lawyer fees as a result of the LAPD’s conduct. B.I.G.’s family seeks $2.1 million in attorney fees and legal costs.

The LAPD has maintained that is has acted properly. “The murder of Christopher Wallace was a tragedy, as is every single, senseless murder we investigate,” said William J. Bratton, Chief of Police. “There is no shred of credible evidence in the possession of the LAPD that David Mack or Rafael Perez had anything to do with the murder of Christopher Wallace.”

Source: allhiphop.com

Are they ever going to solve this case? Its so obvious that a crooked cop killed Biggie.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X