Suge Knight Shot In Miami, In Good Condition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suge Knight Shot In Miami, In Good Condition

Suge Knight was shot in the leg during a Kanye West party in Miami early this morning (8/28).

According to Miami police authorities, about 600 partygoers were at the Shore Club event hosted by Kanye West when a shot rang out at approximately 1am.

All of a sudden... people just started running toward the doors... it was insane," one anonymous source told SOHH.com. "The place was in chaos... people were running every direction... one woman was on the floor and people were trampling her... I thought we were all going to die."

Police arrived on the scene immediately and found 40-year-old Knight, alone and lying on the floor and writhing in pain. He had been shot once in the left leg.

Knight is in good condition today, resting at the Mount Sinai Medical Center. Police have no suspects yet in the shooting, but a full investigation is already underway and several partygoers have already been questioned, according to police spokesman Bobby Hernandez.

The shooting is expected to put a cloud of police activity around tonight's MTV VMA award show. Security has been amped up inside the venue and the police have escalated their presence around the American Airlines Arena. The VMAs will air tonight, Sunday August 28th, at 8 p.m.

Source: sohh

Hey Suge! How's that Karma train you fat bastard?!

Comment

WHO SHOT SUGE KNIGHT?

From AllHipHop.com

WHO SHOT SUGE KNIGHT?

Suge Knight is kind of like the J.R. Ewing of Hip-Hop! Now that he’s been hit, the question on people’s mind is WHO? Nobody seems to know anything and I certainly don’t either. But the rumor mill is throwing some names out there. Now, I’m not going to point the police in anybody’s direction, but lets say that the shooter might have been a recent adversary of the Death Row mogul. Word is Suge and Tha Row will issue a statement on the matter today. Inside a party with 600 people, something is bound to come out.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X