Fat Joe, 50 Cent Beef, Other VMA Highlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat Joe, 50 Cent Beef, Other VMA Highlights

The 50 Cent, Fat Joe beef came to a head Sunday night after words were exchanged between the two rappers during MTV’s Diddy-hosted Video Music Awards.

While onstage announcing reggaeton artists Daddy Yankee, Don Omar, and Tego Calderon, Fat Joe took first aim at 50 Cent, stating, “I feel safe with all the police protection, courtesy of G-Unit.”

Sources stated that 50 actually jumped on stage off camera after Fat Joe made the quip about G-Unit.

Several minutes later, 50 retaliated with bleeped-out obscenities for Fat Joe, during a set featuring Mobb Deep and Tony Yayo.

"Fat Joe's a p**sy. F**k Joe. F**k Terror Squad," 50 said.

In related news, during pre-show festivities 50 appeared with Ma$e and officially announced the former Bad Boy rapper’s signing to G-Unit.

Mid-show, Diddy conducted an orchestra while a montage of the late Notorious B.I.G.’s music videos played, including “Juicy” and “Warning.” Snoop Dogg spit a verse on the latter.

The Doggfather also won Diddy’s “Fashion Challenge,” which awarded $50,000 each to the charities of the best dressed male and female. Snoop was up against Usher and Kanye West.

With the theme of the night being “anything can happen,” Snoop’s pimp sidekick Bishop Magic Don Juan received a surprise makeover, courtesy of Diddy.

In place of his usual vibrant gear, the Don sported a normal suit with no gaudy accessories.

Diddy also brought the old school back when Luke and his raunchy dancers emerged during a dance medley, and MC Hammer performed his hit, “U Can't Touch This.”

Other Hip-Hop performances included Ludacris, who won his first Moon Man for Best Rap Video with “Number One Spot,” Kanye West featuring Jamie Foxx, and Houston rappers Mike Jones, Paul Wall, and Slim Thug, who performed during pre-show.

Source: allhiphop.com

So Mase signs with G-Unit. So much for preaching huh Mase? LOL

Comment

Fat Joe already murdered 50 on wax and don't forget what The Game did to all of G-Unit. 50 and his crew are ass.

Come to think of it, Nas put 50 in check as well. G-Unit is a joke. How are they gangsta when they go out and sign Mase?

Comment

50 Cent + Fat Joe = Trash

Personally I think they both suck. Lyrically of course

But check out these links from the show tonight. Funny stuff.

http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7...joediss2pq.swf

http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/4...notdiss5bx.swf

Comment

50Cent is a wanksta himself. He can't dare come at anyone. He got lyrically molested by the likes of Lil Kim, Fat Joe, Nas, Game and Jada Kiss....so in my eyes, he can't be serious wit that gangsta shit he talks. Fat Joe, lyrically he's garbage...But Remy is a monster! However, even though she changes the lines and everything in her freestyles...she needs some new topics. I'm sick of her talkin she's the hottest chick and how she pretty and how she get dough and such

Comment

Originally posted by Calhoun Kid
            I'm sick of her talkin she's the hottest chick and how she pretty and how she get dough and such
            Pretty much everything played on the radio talks about stupid stuff like this, so until that stops, rappers will continue to talk about it.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X