Nas and Cormega Mend Fences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nas and Cormega Mend Fences

After feuding for years, Queensbridge lyricists Nas and Cormega have apparently called a truce and are planning to work together in the near future.

Rumors recently began spreading that Mega was slated to appear on Nasty Nas' forthcoming effort, Nasdaq Dow Jones. Though he denied the rumors, Mega confirmed that he and Nas were once again on good terms. In a message posted on www.cormegasite.com's forums, Mega Montana told his fans that he and God's Son have made peace and were hoping to collaborate on future projects.

"To be honest Nas called me around the time my grandmother died and he said what he had to say about our differences and that he wants to put it aside etc. I let him talk and for the 1st time he sounded sincere. But me and son will meet up face to face soonand then decide what's good but he do wanna fuck with me because we got history!" Mega wrote in the message.

Cormega is one of the original members of The Firm, the super group that also featured Nas, Foxy Brown and AZ. Mega was eventually replaced by Nature.

Tension between Mega and Nas soon followed. While their relationship was rocky, the feud escalated with a series of disses in songs and interviews. Mega released the single, "Fuck Nas and Nature" while Nas took shots at Cormega and Prodigy on "Destroy & Rebuild off 2001's Stillmatic.

Source: sohh

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X