Death Row Records Rumor Mill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Death Row Records Rumor Mill

Death Row are planning on two solo releases for the near future: Kurupt's "Against The Grain" and Crooked I's "Say Hi To The Bad Guy"...
    Kurupt will be released first. His album is sceduled to be released in February and will be a Death Row/Koch release. He'll also release side-projects through Kustapo/101 Distribution. There's a lot of projects being worked on.

For example, Kustapo and Death Row artists Virginya Slim and Gail Gotti are hooking up with Jazmina & Tiny to form "Tha Switchbalde Sista'z". The "West Coast Female All Starz" will release a mixtape-album soon. An other album released will be "Kurupt Presents: Eastwood" and the K&K (Kurupt and Kokane) project.

The Gotti's (Kurupt & Gail) are also about to record a DVD titled "A day in tha life of tha Gotti'z". The couple will be followed around by a film-crew for 3 days at home, out at dinner, doing shows and more. The result will be released on DVD whitin about 2 months.

Death Row are currently looking for distribution for Crooked I's solo album. Suge and Death Row figures that Kurupt's an established artist and only needs distribution (koch) while Crooked I needs promotion from a larger distribution company. Universal's been showing interest. Def Jam has also been showing interest to make the album a Death Row/Def Jam thing.

Since Darren Vegas has been fired, Crooked I's material needs to be re-produced. Producers working with Death Row/Kustapo right now are Jim Gettum, Ambassador Kash, Sir Jinx and J Wells as in-house producers. Crooked I was recently recording with Battlecat for his album but has been having problems hooking up with producers in LA, and was recently in NY looking for production and more.

The only artists with a contract with Death Row are Kurupt, Eastwood and Crooked I.

Source:worldwideconnected.com

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X