Nelly Gets a 'Reality' Check, Pays Homage to LL Cool J

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nelly Gets a 'Reality' Check, Pays Homage to LL Cool J

Nelly recently signed a deal with A. Smith & Co. Productions to develop a reality television series scheduled to hit the small screen early next year.

The show will follow Pimp Juice and document his "day-to-day life." A. Smith Co. Productions previously produced "The Swan," a Fox reality TV series in which women receive a makeover that takes them from ugly ducklings to beauty queens.

''I look forward to showing my fans what my world is about and bringing more attention to my nonprofit organizations,'' stated Nelly.

Nelly heads the 4 Sho 4 Kids nonprofit organization which helps underprivileged and disabled children. The series has yet to secure a network and is expected to debut early next year.

In related Nelly News, the St. Louis rapper pays homage to LL Cool J at the 2nd annual VH1 Hip-Hop Honors airing tonight. Nelly takes the stage to perform "I'm Bad" and is later joined by Ciara for a rendition of "Jingling Baby" and "Doin It."

Pimp Juice has also been busy helping out Katrina victims. He recently took part in David Banner's Heal The Hood benefit concert to raise money for Hurricane Katrina survivors in Mississippi, New Orleans and Alabama. T.I., 8 Ball & MJG, Young Jeezy and others also took part in the concert.

Source: sohh.com

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X