Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transcripts Show Love Triangle Between Irv Gotti, Ashanti & Nelly, Hatred Of 50 Cent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transcripts Show Love Triangle Between Irv Gotti, Ashanti & Nelly, Hatred Of 50 Cent

Incarcerated drug lord Kenneth "Supreme" McGriff recently told The Inc.'s Chris "Gotti" Lorenzo that he plans on asking Jay-Z and Diddy to help pay for his defense, while transcripts of their conversations also confirmed Nelly and Ashanti's relationship and their mutual hatred for 50 Cent.

McGriff, from a Brooklyn federal prison told Gotti he planned to "reach out to Jay and um, maybe Puff" to help finance his defense during a conversation taped April 29th. McGriff is charged with homicide, racketeering and narcotics. If convicted, he may face the death penalty.

Supreme added that he would send the moguls a letter delivered by a defense team representative. Gotti then replied that it was a good idea because "they [Jay-Z and Diddy] ask about you when I seen 'em, I seen Jay and Puff the same night they both asked about you individually." Supreme then commented that Jigga and Diddy can easily afford the financial contribution since they're both well off.

Transcripts of several of Supreme's phone calls, taped by the Bureau of Prisons, were featured in a motion filed by Chris Gotti yesterday. Gotti and his brother Irv are presently out on bail on federal racketeering and conspiracy, drug trafficking and money laundering charges. Federal prosecutors contend that the Gottis received "street protection" from Supreme in exchange for laundering money into Murder Inc. now known as The Inc.

In other transcripts, Supreme and Gotti discuss Nelly and his relationship with Ashanti, confirming rumors that the two entertainers were romantically involved. After analyzing Nelly's album sales and giving him props, McGriff and Gotti spoke on rumors that Irv and Nelly were feuding over Ashanti.

"Irv and Nelly ain't even an enemy. It's just cause of all the bullshit with him and Ashanti, he, he made to believe like he's the enemy, but he's not," Chris Gotti explained to McGriff during the talk. McGriff then proceeded to inquire about the status of Nelly and Ashanti's relationship. "So, so, is, is Ashanti still fucking with him?" Supreme asked before Gotti replied, "*****, I don't know. Yo, if I knew I would say she's probably still fucking the *****, but, you know, who cares."

Other transcripts find the two discussing 50 Cent's huge album sales. In a March 7 call, Supreme claims that 50 staged shootings for publicity stunts.

"This ******, he's a stunt master!" Supreme exclaimed before Gotti remarked that Interscope Chairman Jimmy Iovine "is helping him [50] think of all of his shit." Supreme then countered, "Yeah, yeah, of course, because the cracker's pimping him. He ain't nothing but, he ain't nothing but a motherfucker house ****** that set everything, set us back 150 years." Supreme then joked that Fiddy would soon be making commercials for macaroni and cheese and Kentucky Fried Chicken.

In related news, Supreme, alongside reputed hustlers like Lorenzo "Fat Cat" Nichols, Gerald "Prince" Miller and Thomas "Tony Montana" Mickens, is the subject of Queens Reigns Supreme: Fat Cat, 50 Cent and the Rise of the Hip-Hop Hustler.

In the book, author Ethan Brown shows how the streets and housing projects of Southeast Queens influenced the borough's most prominent emcees. The book documents 25 years, starting with the crack era until Jam Master Jay's murder and the on-going feud between Ja Rule and 50 Cent.

Source: sohh.com

I'd bang Ashanti just to nut in her nose...

Comment

Originally posted by Short Irish Guy
      I'd bang Ashanti just to nut in her nose...
      who wouldnt

Comment

You guys would just get to pumps in and shoot your load. Weak dicks lol

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X