50 Cent to feud with Dr. Dre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 Cent to feud with Dr. Dre

Earlier this week it was reported that The Game plans on releasing the follow-up to The Documentary, Doctor's Advocate in April 2006. Chuck Taylor revealed that Dre, and others, were slated to contribute tracks to the LP. The Compton emcee has also been promising more Dre collabos in interviews and a recent 106 & Park appearance. Meanwhile, Fif contradicted Game's comments - stating he and the good doctor will become foes if he chooses to produce for Game.

"I'll definitely put it [the Game album] on sale for $16.99 if he [Game] comes up with something good. Matter of fact, Dre can go ahead and pick the record, but to my knowledge neither me or Dr. Dre is working on Game's next album. He'll have to go create it from somewhere else," Fiddy told U.K. DJ Tim Westwood during an interview with Radio 1. "How [Dre] gon mess with him? That means me and Dre got beef. I think everybody sees my pattern. If I have a problem with Ja [Rule] and you stand next to Ja [and] try to help him, then me and you got problems. That's how me and Joe and Jada got our little issues."

50 also had a few words for Samuel L. Jackson. The critically acclaimed actor turned down a part in Fiddy's semi-autobiographical flick, Get Rich Or Die Trying. "I don't even see where Samuel fits into my life story anyway, unless he plays one of the crackheads," the Queens rapper told New York's Daily News. "He was a crackhead originally, right? So I come from being a rapper, and he comes from being a crackhead."

Source: sohh.com

Without Shady/Aftermath fidy is a nobody

50 needs to chill. Take your loss against Game like a man

Comment

I agree with The Real....50 needs to chill on his bitchin and play his position

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X