Jay-Z Readies For War, Gambles in Atlantic City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay-Z Readies For War, Gambles in Atlantic City

The day Jay-Z fans have been anxiously awaiting has finally arrived. Tonight, Hov returns to the stage as New York's Power 105.1 hosts the Powerhouse Concert.

Last month, Jay told listeners of Power 105.1 that he would use the concert as an opportunity to smash his foes. There has been an enormous amount of speculation over who will be targeted but some names suggested include Fat Joe, 50 Cent, The Game, Nas and Cam'ron.

Cam'ron responded to the rumors on BET's "Rap City" earlier this month stating, "Say my name, I can't wait."

Concertgoers can expect Jay-Z to perform some of his greatest hits as well as take part in some collaborations with his usual impressive list of surprise special guests.

Fans should have high expectations of the show if the guest list is anything like it was on Tuesday night whenbig names like Beyonce Knowles, Diddy, Magic Johnson, T.I., Serena Williams, Terrell Owens, Eddie George, Kelly Rowland and Timbaland, among others, showed up for the opening of Jay's 40/ 40 Atlantic City location. Partygoers danced into the wee hours of Wednesday morning.

The club is located in front of Caesars Resorts, on the corner of Missouri and Atlantic Avenues. The $3.5 million, 15,000 sq. ft. sports bar is equipped with television screens showing sports events, an ESPN Hall of Fame room for about 100 guests, and an A-Rod room which holds 50 people. The rooms can be rented for $3,000 and $1,500 a night respectively.

According to reports, Jay-Z will also be opening a 40/40 location in Los Angeles, possibly with Magic Johnson.

Source: sohh.com

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X