Game Arrested In North Carolina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Arrested In North Carolina

The Black Wall Street label owner The Game was arrested today (Oct. 28th) in Greensboro, North Carolina.

The Game, who's real name is Jayceon Terrell Taylor, was shopping and greeting fans in the Greensboro Mall in a mask, in Halloween spirit.

Authorities unaware of the reason for the commotion, approached Taylor and asked him to remove his mask.

Once authorities realized that he was a celebrity, they allegedly tried to diffuse the situation.

Officials said The Game grew hostile and stated "Ya'll don't know who I am," and proceeded to make a scene.

Police stated that after several attempts to resolve the situation were unsuccessful, The Game and an associate was subsequently arrested and charged with two misdemeanors of disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.

The Game was released without bail and is currently scheduled to perform tonight (Oct. 28) at Winston-Salem University.

Neither side were available for comment as of press time.

Source: allhiphop.com

what a pussy

"you dont know who i am...im famous so im gunna throw a temper tantrum because everyone in the world doesnt wanna kiss my ass"

fuckin pathetic

Comment

Hahahahahaha, he was probably high.

Comment

Game was definatly blitzed! Eyes all chinky so he wore a mask

Comment

if he was ripped than why would he have fucked with the police

sounds to me like he was a lil drunk or somthin

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...