50 Cent Sceduled To Drop 150

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 Cent Sceduled To Drop 150

50 Cent is set to include 150 tracks, including new and exclusive music, with his videogame 50 Cent: Bulletproof.

Bulletproof will feature more than eight hours of music from 50 Cent and G-Unit, including 13 never-before-released tracks and remixes from 50 Cent including "'Pimp Pt. 2", "I'm a Rider", "Maybe We Crazy", and more than 100 instrumental tracks.

Besides offering 4 CDs worth of 50 Cent and G-Unit tracks, the game also allows users to create custom music and video playlists, watch over a dozen music videos and listen to the exclusive soundtrack from Sha Money XL.

"The exclusive tracks are as good as any song I've ever released," said 50 Cent. "I wanted to give my fans something new as a thank you for always supporting me and G-Unit and they won't be disappointed."

"50 Cent's involvement yielded an impressive collection of exclusive new tracks, and access to a huge library of 50 Cent and G-Unit music and music videos, allowing VU Games to offer one of the largest soundtracks ever in a video game," said Cindy Cook, Chief Strategy and Marketing Officer of VU Games.

The gritty action game was written by Terry Winter, Emmy Award winning Executive Producer of the Sopranos, who also wrote the screenplay for the 50 inspired flick Get Rich or Die Tryin'.

The film, which will be released November 9th, has gained a flurry of negative attention for promotional materials including billboards that some say encourage violence by featuring 50 Cent flourishing a handgun.

The game is far from non-violent, allowing gamers to takedown enemies with over 25 dramatic counter-kill moves, "clip up" with a massive stash of weapons including heaters and launchers and use enemies as body shields.

50 Cent: Bulletproof follows the rapper after being shot nine times and left for dead. Working with G-Unit soldiers - Lloyd Banks, Tony Yayo and Young Buck 50 comes back to exact revenge on his enemies.

Consumers who pre-order the game will also receive a 50 Cent live performance DVD called No Fear, No Mercy Live. 50 Cent: Bulletproof - which can be played on both PS2 and Xbox - hits stores on November 21st. A PSP version will be available in 2006.

Source: sohh.com

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X